Saturday, November 17, 2012

OPI Gelcolor Nails


So I don't know about you guys, but I am obsessed with shellac, gel color, whatever you want to call it. I love that immediately after your done they are dry. I can't tell you how many times I smudged, gouged, or dented my nails after I get a manicure. Not only that but it lasts for a full 2 weeks! Sometimes even more. With my hands always being in water and not to mention I am not the daintiest person they are always ruined within a day. Not with shellac though!

Tonight I met my friend for a manicure date and tried one of the new OPI gelcolors, Cozumelted in the Sun. I have had this in their regular polish before, but I think I like the gel color better. They are suppose to look the same, but I think this might be a little pinker and a little darker. 


Do you guys love gel manicures as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment