Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New Leggings

I recently bought this new shirt from the loft that I thought I really loved and that would look great with leggings.

image
Once I got home I put it on with my leggings and realized it was a little shorter than I thought, and the leggings I owned were a little to thin for what I felt comfortable wearing. It got me thinking that I needed a thicker pair of leggings that weren’t bulkiy like pants for layering longer pieces, but not to thin like regular leggings. Bring on the black jeggings!
Yesterday my hunt was over when I stumbled upon these

image

These were exactly what I was looking for. They are thick like pants, but form fitting like leggings. Also they are so comfortable I feel like I am going to live in them all winter.

image
 
image
 


image

Leggings: Macys
Boots: Macys
Belt: J Crew
Watch: Fossil
Bracelet: Banana Republic
Top and Black Tank: Loft
Sweater: Nordstrom Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment