Friday, November 9, 2012

Meet Bailey

image
Bailey as a puppy.

Well, I am back in Grand Rapids for two weeks, and one of the best parts of getting here is when Bailey picks me up from the airport. Just knowing she is outside waiting to greet meet me with her big ol’ wagging tail and wet sloppy kisses has me grinning from ear to ear before I even step off the plane.
I mean two weeks away from my daughter is just too long. Yes, I know what your thinking, what a terrible mom! I know, I know I struggle with it everyday, but after one flight from NYC to MI she quickly let me know she would never be doing that again. Don’t worry we skype often while I am gone, and her grandma takes great care of her.
Anyways back to the point. I think it is about time you meet the best dog in the whole world. (I am definitely not bias at all!)

image
Bailey’s Halloween costume a few years back as a pirate.

image
Bailey being cute.

image
They all love me! Bailey’s Aunt and Uncle.

I could go on forever as the proud parent I am, but I will end with just one more…

image

No comments:

Post a Comment