Wednesday, November 21, 2012

November Birchbox

 

 When I found out about the company birchbox I was so excited to sign up. Basically you pay $10 a month and receive a box in the mail full of sample size products to try out and review. If you love them you can purchase the products online at the birchbox store. Also you get points for then reviewing the products and  points for dollars spent. With 100 points you receive $10 off any purchase. To find out more click here.

This month my birchbox was a good one!

To start it off I was given a full tube of ModelCo FIBRE LASHXTEND lengthening mascara (usually everything is sample size so this is a huge bonus!). I have wore it two days now and think I might really love this, which is saying something since I am picky about my mascara.

The soyjoy bar was pretty good however I felt like the cranberries were a bit tart for me. The Stella Cadente Miss Me Eau de perfume was light and refreshing.

I am waiting for a relaxing spa night to drop the feeling smitten bath bomb in my tub. The cupcake almost seems to cute to have melt away in water. The Caldrea Hand Soap I set out on my bathroom counter and am excited to try. 

The last was by far my favorite Oscar Blandi Pronto Texture and Volume spray. It is similar to a dry shampoo. You can spray it on clean hair to "dirty" it up and give it texture or on second day hair to revamp your style and give it volume. I used it to give my curling iron curls a beachy wave look, and it did just that.



No comments:

Post a Comment