Thursday, November 15, 2012

Coral Pants

Let the searching end! I finally found the right pair of colored pants. I knew I loved this trend right away, but just couldn't find the right pair until these. A little bright for my usual style, but I couldn't pass them up with how great they fit.



Pants: J Crew Factory Outlet
Shoes: Target
Shirt: The Loft Outlet
Also I have been loving this Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter I received in my October Birchbox.

 

You can use it all different ways from putting it in the corner of your eyes to dabbing a little on your lips before lip gloss to a sweeping it across your cheeks. My favorite has been to sweep a little on the top of my cheekbones before I apply my blush. It creates a subtle dewy look with a little bit of shimmer.


It just might have to be my next makeup splurge!


No comments:

Post a Comment