Monday, February 4, 2013

January Birchbox


I finally got my January Birchbox, and like always I couldn't wait to open it. For more information on Birchbox check out their website or my previous posts from November and December.


The first product that caught my eye was theBalm cosmetics Hot Mama shadow and blush all-in-one. I have already received a highlighter from theBalm that I really loved, so naturally I can't wait to use this. I think it will make a perfect blush and highlighter for me, not to mention it is a great sample size.


Amika Color pHerfection Shampoo was the next sample that caught my eye. This went into my travel bag for this weekend getaway. So obviously I haven't tried it yet, but I always love the idea of a pH balancing shampoo. It's also color safe which is a big plus for me.



I am very picky about my face moisturizer because I have somewhat of sensitive skin, but am willing to try My Mulit-Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer. I recently was turned onto mattifying moisturizers from a co-worker, and I mean who doesn't want a shine free face?


The Harvey Prince Skinny Chic smelled great. I wouldn't wear it everyday, but definitely on a date night. I'm not sure if this will make sense, but it is very girly and perfumey (<--- don't think that's a real word).


The beauty extra, Deborah Lippmann the Striper to go, I think is a genius idea. It is nail polish remover mitts in a little to go package. The only problem for me is I pretty much just do shellac on my nails anymore since they are always in water at work, and this would not take that off. I wish I would have known about these 5 years ago.

Also, included in this box was a poster of 25 ways to make 2013 awesome. I thought this was a cute touch, and gave me an extra kick of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment