Monday, February 25, 2013

Oscar 2013 Best and Worst Hair

As you all know the 2013 Oscars were last night. I don't know if I have ever had the Oscars on for the whole time, but geez they are long. It's not that I didn't love looking at the fashion, but my goodness 4+ hours! Well of course I have an opinion on the hair. We will start with the best. 


1. Loved Maria Menounos hair. It's no secret I love volume and she nailed it. I also love that the headband was hair color with the perfect amount of bounce to the rest. 

2. Naomi Watts was beautiful from head to toe. Her soft updo was just enough undone without being to messy. I loved that it was put together with the right amount of volume in front instead of the crown.

3. I fell in love with Jessica Chastain in Zero Dark Thirty. I almost didn't recognize her all done up. Her old romantic curls looked sleek and vintage. It was very fancy red carpet, but still looked touchable.

4.  Amy Adams's classic french twist had the right amount of volume with a nice little center mini part. It was still loose enough in the front, where it didn't looked slicked back like some french twists tend to look. 

5. Stacy Keibler's faux bob was stunning. There's nothing quite like making long hair into a wavy romantic bob. 

And for the worst...There wasn't one that stuck out as a terrible failure of a hairdo, but there were a few that disappointed me. 


1. Nicole Kidman's hair fell flat for me, literally. There was too much left down in the front and it was flat in all the wrong places. I think it brought her face down and was just unflattering. 

2. Salma Hayek had it all wrong. I'm not sure what she was going for, but I wasn't digging this huge top knot bun. It seemed to big, and she could have done without the bling around it.

3. Kristen Stewart's hair never does it for me and I couldn't agree more last night. She needs to do more to it and could stand to brush it every once in a while. 

4. Jennifer Lawrence's hair wasn't awful in the back, but I thought the front was lacking. It looks like her hair was just pulled back into a loose ponytail, not red carpet worthy. 

5. There was nothing wrong with Jennifer Aniston's hair except that it looked like every other day. She always wears it down, straight, and layered. I would have like to seen a little more for the Oscars. 

What did you guys think of the hair last night?

No comments:

Post a Comment