Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February Birchbox Review

It's time for my February Birchbox review. To find out more about Birchbox view my first post or their website.


At first look this month I thought  my box seemed a little on the empty side, but after digging in I realized it was packed with some quality samples. I had to remind myself, it's not about quantity but quality. 


We will start with the Ghirardelli Milk and Caramel Square because of course it caught my eye first. I mean what girl doesn't want to get chocolate as a gift. Yum!


I can't wait to treat myself with Kerastase's Chroma Riche Masque. It is a hydrating mask for highlighted or color treated hair. Being a professional hairdresser I know this is a great brand, so I have no doubt that this will be an awesome fix for my winter dull and dry strands. 


I am very excited about Jouer's Matter Moisture Tint. In my last Birchbox I received a matte moisturizer and I have been loving the tinted bb creams, so I think this combination might be the perfect all-in-one product for me. 


I have mentioned this before, but I am pretty much an all gel polish girl now. It's not to say I don't appreciate a bottle of Color Club nail polish (in mamba), but I probably won't use it. Also I am not a fan of red, so this might end up being gifted off to someone else. 


Lastly I found Vasanti Brighten Up face cleanser in my box. I always love trying new face washes, so I can't wait to give this cleanser a whirl and see how my face feels after a couple of days. 

Do you get Birchbox? What did you get this month? 

Don't forget to follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment