Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December Birchbox

For those of you who haven't signed up for Birchbox yet, you should because it is amazing. I look forward to mine each month with so much excitement. Whoever said a box was boring was so wrong. 

You pay $10 a month and receive a box in the mail full of sample size products to try out and review. If you love them you can purchase the products online at the birchbox store. Also you get points for then reviewing the products as well as points for dollars spent. With 100 points you receive $10 off any purchase. To find out more click here.

This month my box didn't disappoint. I was surprised on how large the samples were. 


To start I dove right in and ate my Dark Chocolate Peppermint Holiday Fortune cookie. For some weird reason I love fortune cookies and this one was great. I mean what girl doesn't love chocolate. If you don't your crazy!



Eyeko supplied a Skinny Liquid Eyeliner which I am excited to try out because I usually use a pencil.


Everyone has been talking about the new CC creams and now I get to try out Juice Beauty's Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream. This went right in my makeup bag. 


Juicy Couture sample is sweet with a little bit of floral notes. It's nice to always have new perfumes to try.

Lastly, since you know I am a hair girl, I am super excited about this large Advanced Volume Shampoo sample from Nick Chavez Beverly Hills.



No comments:

Post a Comment