Friday, December 7, 2012

High Five For Friday!

Wow! This week flew by. I know I have said this before, but really, where did this week go?


1. Brrrr winter is here. Broke out the winter coat for walking around in the city.
2. Did hair and makeup for a commercial Bill was directing. 
3. Got a little crafty this week. (Look for a post soon on what I made.)
4. Bailey went beauty shoppin' and got the Christmas special!
5. Went to the Rockettes last night at Radio City Hall. Let's just say, I have been bitten by the Holiday Bug. Love this season!


2 comments:

  1. I so wish I could say it was cold out here in AZ...it's 80 degrees today and I want to badly to be able to wear a coat! haha! Looks like you had a good week! Stopping by from the link up! Hope you enjoy your weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's funny how the grass is always greener on the other side because 80 degree weather sure does sound nice to me! Have a great weekend:)

      Delete