Friday, December 14, 2012

It's Friday!

TGIF! I can't believe it is Friday, but I especially can't believe it's only 11 days till Christmas. Thankfully I pretty much have all my Christmas shopping done and wrapped. Gasp!? I know, me actually being prepared this year, big surprise!

To start out our Christmas shopping, Bill and I knocked out a lot of gifts at the Holiday Markets in New York before I headed back to Michigan.

Etsy opened a Holiday Shop where you could view some shop owner's items and speak directly with them. Some of the shop owners were working right as you browsed. It was an awesome way to see the behind the scenes of Etsy and some of the shops.

http://blog.raveis.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/bryant-park-shops.jpg

After that we headed over to Bryant Park where we browsed the Holiday Shops set up there. The little glass kiosks transform the park into a great shopping experience. The variety of goodies sold make for great one of a kind gifts.

We shopped till we dropped literally and then headed back to Jersey.

Where do you do most of your shopping for the Holidays?

5 comments:

  1. Hi there!!! I'm Hanna and I am your newest follower; found you through the blog hop!! Beautiful blog! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! You can find me anytime at www.bouffeebambini.bogspot.com

    xoxoxo Hanna


    I really do shop a lot at Target but I but all my shoes, handbags, and jewelery at nicer stores

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. How cool is that....an Etsy shop! Of course I won't ever know anything about that as I'm off in the boon-docks of the South. :-) I so envy your shopping trip to a big city....sounds fun. Stopping by from the H54F link up & now your newest follower. Hope you have a great weekend!
    Trinity B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how the grass is always greener on the other side. Sometimes I wish I was in the boon-docks where there is peace and quiet, but I guess your right the shopping is always better in a big city:) I hope you have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  3. Lol I look so grumpy in that photo. I was probably thinking about how badly I wanted some egg nog.

    ReplyDelete