Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hipsters and Fingernails

So my husband, Bill, asked me to be in one of his commercials that he is working on for this new t-shirt company. In the commercial I had to play is a hipster. Nothing against hipsters, I think they are pretty cool, but it is not my style.

Anyway, the day of the shoot I decided my nails looked terrible, and since I knew my nails would be showing, I figured I should get a manicure. Once I got to the spa I realized I probably couldn't choose a color that I normally wear because I needed to be a hipster. I decided on Suzi Says Feng Shui by opi gelcolor.


After my manicure I headed over to the IAC building in Manhattan and got to work. From Bill's directions I need to not do my hair up in my normal "Texas Size Hair" so I left it  flat and went for the messy "undone" pony. 


All I had to do was stare at a computer with an "adoring look." (It was a lot harder than you would think.)



I guess they are going to take out the green background, keep my reflection, and put in a new background. I don't know, some nerdy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment