Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bunny Bait


Easter is early this year, and it will be here before you know it. I have been seeing this recipe for "Bunny Bait" all over pinterest, and well, I have a weakness for sweet and salty combos.

I used Life in the Green House and Bloom Designs for my recipes. Warning before you make this: it is very addicting. I would recommend either having a place to take it or plan on eating the whole batch.


Spread popcorn, pretzels, and chex over foil covered baking sheet. Drizzle melted white chocolate over the mixture. (The other recipes said toss to coat, but I just drizzled the white chocolate and left it). Add sprinkles on top of mixture, but don't stir or you will cover the sprinkles with white chocolate and they won't be colorful anymore. Let harden on cookie sheet, and then break apart. Add M & M's or whatever festive Easter candy you want. I used mini cadbury eggs and mini whoppers because the grocery store I went to didn't have Easter M & M's. 








No comments:

Post a Comment